Changes in 3.6.1 release:
Changes in 3.6.0 release:
- Added arcgis-mission cookbook and deployment templates (ArcGIS Mission Server 10.8 and 10.8.1)
- Added support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1
- Added support for importing root SSL certificate into ArcGIS Server
- Added option to configure ArcGIS Data Store mode (PrimaryStandby or Cluster)
- Added recipe to unregister all ArcGIS Server Web Adaptors from a site (unregister_server_wa)
- Added support for Insights for ArcGIS 3.4/3.4.1/2020.1
- Added support for ArcGIS Pro 2.6
- Added support for ArcGIS Desktop 10.8.1 and ArcGIS License Manager 2020.0
- Fixed software authorization issues with single use ArcGIS Desktop licenses
Changes in 3.5.0 release:
- Added support for ArcGIS 10.8
- Added arcgis-notebooks cookbook and deployment templates
- Added support for custom setup command line parameters
- Added support for using hostnames instead of IP addresses on AWS
- Added support for Windows Managed Service Accounts
- Added support for Password protected Esri Secured License Files (ESLF)
Changes in 3.4.0 release:
- Added support for ArcGIS 10.7.1 (Supports both 10.7 and 10.7.1)
- Added support for ArcGIS WebStyles
- Updated and locked versions of dependent cookbooks
- Removed arcgis-repository cookbook dependencies on aws cookbook to simplify use in disconnected environments
Changes in 3.3.1 release:
- arcgis-enterprise cookbook version changed to 3.3.1.
- Other arcgis-* cookbooks are the same as in release 3.3.0.
Changes in arcgis-enterprise cookbook 3.3.1:
- Workaround for BUG-000121142
- Increased configuredatastore tool execution timeout to 3 hours.
Changes in 3.3.0 release:
- Added support for ArcGIS 10.7
- Added support for Insights for ArcGIS 3.0/3.1
- Added support for ArcGIS Pro 2.3/2.4
- Dropped support for ArcGIS Enterprise versions prior to 10.7
- Added arcgis-repository and arcgis-egdb cookbooks
- All arcgis-* cookbooks now support local ArcGIS repository
Changes in 3.2.1 release
- Support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1.
- Enabling raster analytics and image hosting server roles.
- Added install_datastore, install_portal_wa, install_portal, install_server_wa, and install_server recipes that just install the applications without configuring them.
- Added stop_machine, stop_server, and unregister_machine recipes.
- Use configurebackup location Data Store tool instead of deprecated changebackuplocation.
- Added portal_security recipe.
- Improved configuring preferred host identifiers for Portal and Data Store.
- Added datasources recipe to support registering data sources to ArcGIS Server.
- Added support for ArcGIS Pro 2.2.
- Added patches recipe for ArcGIS Pro
- Added 3 installation modes for ArcGIS Pro : SINGLE_USE | CONCURRENT_USE | NAMED_USER
- Added ec2 test kitchen
Changes in 3.2.0 release
- Support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.
- Support for ArcGIS Pro 2.1.
- Support for Insights for ArcGIS 2.0/2.1.
- Support for Chef-Client 13.
Changes in 3.1.0 release
- Support for ArcGIS 10.5.1
- Added support for configuring ArcGIS Server identity stores and assigns privileges to roles.
- Added support for installing ArcGIS Enterprise patches.
- Set default values for sensitive attributes using environmental variables.
- Support setting of keystore type for HTTPS listener in esri-tomcat cookbook