This repository contains Swift sample code demonstrating the capabilities of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS. The project that can be opened in Xcode and instantly run on a simulator or a device.
master branch of this repository contains samples configured for the latest available version of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS. For samples configured for older versions of the SDK, look under the
Releases tab for a specific version.
- Maps - Open, create, inteact with and save maps
- Layers - Layer types offered by the SDK
- Features - Working with Feature layers
- Edit Data - Adding, deleting and editing features
- Display Information - Displaying graphics, popups and callouts
- Search - Finding an address
- Geometry - Displaying geometries
- Route & Directions - Find a route around barriers and get turn-by-turn directions
- Scenes - Display scenes, 3D symbols, and scene layers
- ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS 100.5.0 (or newer).
- Xcode 10.1 (or newer)
The ArcGIS Runtime SDK Samples app has a Target SDK version of 11.0, meaning that it can run on devices with iOS 11.0 or newer.
The latest version of ArcGIS Runtime SDK Samples can be cloned with
git clone https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-runtime-samples-ios.git
Build the ArcGIS Runtime SDK Samples app by opening
arcgis-ios-sdk-samples.xcodeproj and running the
Some sample data is too large to store in the repository, so it is automatically downloaded at build time. The first time the app is built, a build script downloads the necessary data to
Portal Data. The script only downloads data files that do not already exist, so subsequent builds will take significantly less time.
- Want to start a new project? Setup your dev environment
- New to the API? Explore the documentation : Guide | API Reference
- Got a question? Ask the community on our forum
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2013 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.