This repo contains source code for project templates you can use to start building rich web applications with the ArcGIS API for Silverlight. The following C# and VB.NET project templates are included:
Instructions (for the Silverlight 5 platform)
- Fork and then clone the repo or download the .zip file.
- Setup your Visual Studio or Blend development environment to support Silverlight 5 development. See the System Requirements for the ArcGIS API for Silverlight as a guide. All templates require the Blend SDK for Silverlight 5 which is only included with Blend for Visual Studio 2012(SP2+) or 2013.
- Download the ArcGIS API for Silverlight (requires ArcGIS Developer account).
- Download and install the latest version of the [Silverlight 5 Toolkit on CodePlex]((http://silverlight.codeplex.com/).
- C# and VB.NET solutions are available for each template. In Visual Studio or Blend, open the solution of your choice. If necessary repair the references to the ArcGIS API for Silverlight assemblies, System.Windows.Controls.Toolkit assembly (Silverlight 5 Toolkit), and System.Windows.Interactivity (Blend SDK for Silverlight 5) assembly in the Silverlight application.
- Clean, build, customize, enjoy.
- ArcGIS API for Silverlight Resource Center
- ArcGIS API for Silverlight download (requires ArcGIS Developer account)
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute.
Copyright 2013 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.