Copyright 2007 - 2018 Esri
The specification is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License. You can implement the specification in services, clients or processing tools without restrictions.
You may also extend or modify the standard using the built-in extension and profiling mechanisms, however modified or extended versions of the standard may not be redistributed. The standard may only be redistributed in its unmodified version, under the same license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No derivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.