Dictionary renderer toolkit
Extend ArcGIS Pro and the ArcGIS Runtime SDKs by creating custom dictionary renderers. Dictionary renderers allow complex symbology specifications, such as those using in military symbology, to be configured and drawn in maps. This toolkit provides resources to support modifying and creating symbol dictionaries for use with the dictionary renderer to suit your symbolization requirements.
- Understanding the dictionary
- Tips for creating custom dictionaries
- Add a new identity to MIL-STD-2525C
- Add a new symbol set to MIL-STD-2525D
- Add a configuration for country indicator for MIL-STD-2525C
Dictionaries generated using this toolkit can be used in ArcGIS Pro 2.4 or higher and ArcGIS Runtime SDKs 100.6 or higher.
The requirements for the machine on which you modify ArcGIS Pro add-ins are listed here.
- ArcGIS Pro 2.4
- Windows 10 (Home, Pro, Enterprise) (64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (Pro, and Enterprise) (64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (Ultimate, Professional and Enterprise) (64 bit)
Supported .NET framework
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 Developer Pack
- Visual Studio 2017 (Professional, Enterprise, and Community Editions)
- Visual Studio 2019 (Professional, Enterprise, and Community Editions)
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. For more information, see our guidelines for contributing.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Let us know by submitting an issue.
Copyright 2019 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.