ArcGIS elevation analysis tool that allows you to set up an in-house viewshed geoprocessing service.
- ElevationTools.pyt - Contains the viewshed tool that can be published to ArcGIS for server as a geoprocessing service.
- Setting up the viewshed geoprocessing service.pdf - Detailed instructions on how to configure and set up the service.
- Download the files.
- Unzip the data.zip file to the same folder (under Elevation).
- Follow the instructions in the 'Setting up the viewshed geoprocessing service.pdf' document.
- ArcGIS for Desktop 10.4 or later. ArcGIS for Desktop needs Standard or Advanced license. A license for the Spatial Analyst extension is required.
- ArcGIS for Server 10.4 or later. ArcGIS for Server must have a license for the Spatial Analyst extension.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2016 Esri Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.
(Esri Tags: ArcGIS Portal Geoprocessing Elevation Viewshed) (Esri Language: Python)