Geoportal Server 1.2.5 What's New
Clone this wiki locally
Geoportal Server 1.2.5 adds the following major features and improvements (see Release Notes for full details):
- Enhanced support for DCAT: Resolved various DCAT issues and enhanced DCAT output to be compliant with v1.0 of the specification (http://project-open-data.github.io/schema/), see Customize DCAT output.
- DCAT harvesting: Added ability to harvesting DCAT resources into Geoportal repository.
- Portal for ArcGIS integration enhancements: Added AGS-TO-AGP harvesting option (see AGS-TO-AGP Harvesting with the Geoportal), added support for more Portal for ArcGIS versions (10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2), also added sample for conducting federated search within a Portal for ArcGIS instance.
- Map Viewer enhancements: Upgrade default map viewer configuration with ArcGIS Viewer for Flex 3.5.
- Enhancements to the geoportal search capability: Include adding spatial filter for federated csw search, adding interface to support the dataset date/time search, add data.gov and geo dab to the default search site list and sorting the list alphabatically when more sites are added.
- Enhancements to metadata standard support: Added support for GEMINI 2.2 and enhanced support for ISO 19115-2.
- 508 compliance enhancements: Except those pages with dynamic maps are inherently visual / graphical and GXE editor, all other pages has been checked for 508 compliance and enhanced for product accessibility as needed.
Back to Home