The Interpolate Blank Stop Times toolset is a utility for estimating arrival_time and departure_time values that have been left blank in the stop_times.txt GTFS file. Values for arrival_time and departure_time are required for certain types of analysis.
- Updates your stop_times.txt file with estimated arrival_time and departure_time values for any entries which are blank.
- ArcGIS toolbox - No coding is required to use this tool. Just add the toolbox to ArcMap and use the tools like any other geoprocessing tools.
- To simply use the tool, download the latest release and follow the included User's Guide.
- If you want to play with the code, fork it and have fun.
- ArcGIS 10.0 or higher with a Desktop Basic (ArcView) license, or ArcGIS Pro
- A valid GTFS stop_times.txt file
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue, or post a question in our GeoNet group.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2018 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.