ArcGIS 10.4 GeoEvent Extension for Server sample Twitter Input and Output Connectors for sending and receiving tweets.
- Twitter Inbound Adapter
- Twitter Inbound Transport
- Twitter Outbound Transport
Building the source code:
- Make sure Maven and ArcGIS GeoEvent Extension SDK are installed on your machine.
- Run 'mvn install -Dcontact.address=[YourContactEmailAddress]'
Installing the built jar files:
- Copy the *.jar files under the 'target' sub-folder(s) into the [ArcGIS-GeoEvent-Extension-Install-Directory]/deploy folder.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Extension for Server.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Extension SDK.
- Java JDK 1.7 or greater.
- Download the connector's tutorial from the ArcGIS GeoEvent Gallery
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Extension for Server Resources
- ArcGIS Blog
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2013 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.