Esri UK Online Services Addin
This is the source code for the Esri UK Online Services Addin. A compiled version can be downloaded from the Esri UK Website.
- Access to Esri UK online map and gazetteer services
- Use your Esri UK Online account within Desktop for ArcGIS
- Connect to locally hosted gazetteer services
Instructions (Getting Started)
There are three different ways of getting the source code from the GitHub web site: Clone, fork and download zip.
Once you have downloaded the project open it in Visual Studio and compile it. Ensure that you have the ArcObjects SDK for the Microsoft.Net framework installed. The project will produce a .addin file which can be installed with Desktop for ArcGIS.
Before you can connect to the Esri UK Online Services you need an Esri UK Online Data Services account. If you have not already done so set up a free account from: Esri UK's Online Data Services page.
There is an usage guide available as part of the download from Esri UK Website.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute. ESRI (UK) Limited at its sole discretion shall accept pull requests
To do so:
- Read the License section below.
- Push the changes in your feature branch to your repo.
- Submit a pull request against the "develop" branch. Submitting a pull request will open a GitHub issue.
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce; or if an enhancement, indicate the functionality you built.
Copyright 2013 ESRI (UK) Limited
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the Licence.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.