WINDOWS ISOs ARE **NOT** SUPPORTED! Do not report issues if you're flashing a Windows ISO.
EtchDroid is an open-source application that helps you write images to USB drives, no root required.
You can use it to make a bootable GNU/Linux USB drive when your laptop is dead and you're in the middle of nowhere.
Learn how to use EtchDroid with this YouTube video:
- Supports raw disk images and most GNU/Linux distributions ISOs
- Supports most DMG disk images (beta)
- No root - everything is done within the bounds of the Android API
- Free as in freedom
- Write common GNU/Linux distro in streaming from the Internet without storing it on the device
- Support for Windows installation ISO (will likely require root)
- Support for Unetbootin-style image flashing
Support the project
You can support the development by sending a donation.
See the website: https://etchdroid.depau.eu/donate/
Help out translating EtchDroid
Updates on development status
Check out my blog: https://blog.depau.eu/tag/etchdroid/
See the website: https://etchdroid.depau.eu/faq/