- Updates and bug fixes to libaums will bring improved reliability with "picky" USB drives and Android devices
- Translation updates
- EtchDroid now uses libusb under the hood. This should bring much improved stability
- Night mode toggle disabled on Pie or newer as it would cause issues to many people. Please let me know if you want it back.
- Dark theme
- You can now open image files from a file manager (DMG files may fail to open at times, please report any issues)
- Workaround for Android 9 issue
- A dialog is shown warning the user that they might need to reboot their device if the write fails
- After reading the USB drive size, the block device is closed. This might fix the issue, YMMV. Report any issues.