- It's a fork of FullPageOS to run Ray S/W on RPi3
- As of now, you will have to manually put the Ray s/w code in
- Downloaded Raspbian image.
- root privileges for chroot
- sudo (the script itself calls it, running as root without sudo won't work)
Build FullPageOS From within FullPageOS / Raspbian / Debian / Ubuntu
FullPageOS can be built from Debian, Ubuntu, Raspbian, or even FullPageOS. Build requires about 2.5 GB of free space available. You can build it by issuing the following commands:
sudo apt-get install realpath p7zip-full qemu-user-static git clone https://github.com/guysoft/CustomPiOS.git git clone https://github.com/guysoft/FullPageOS.git cd FullPageOS/src/image wget -c --trust-server-names 'https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_lite_latest' cd .. ../../CustomPiOS/src/update-custompios-paths sudo modprobe loop sudo bash -x ./build_dist
- If needed, override existing config settings by creating a new file
src/config.local. You can override all settings found in
src/config. If you need to override the path to the Raspbian image to use for building OctoPi, override the path to be used in
ZIP_IMG. By default, the most recent file matching
src/imagewill be used.
- The final image will be created in
Code contribution would be appreciated!