Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Added configurable shortcuts to the settings
- Added explanations to the settings
- Fixed #18 (animations not reacting to touchpad) (hopefully)
- Added 360° screenshot capture functionality (controlled by the settings. Default is Ctrl + F12. Currently saved to the game folder.)
May be buggy. Let me know.
You can ignore this if you're starting with a clean install of Honey Select. For all others:
YOU CAN NO LONGER USE "_Patched.exe" TO START THE GAME. USE THE SHORTCUT THAT GETS GENERATED WHEN PATCHING / STARTING THE GAME IN VR!
This update replaces the Illusion Plugin Architecture, which might influence other mods.
- Upgraded IPA to a new beta version
- You can now patch any Unity game by drag & dropping the executable onto "IPA.exe"
- You can restore the original assemblies by holding the Alt key while dropping the file on "IPA.exe"
- Effects are applied automatically now
- Disabled bloom and depth of field. You can configure the blacklist by tinkering with
- Added ways to grab-rotate with a single controller (while grabbing, press the trigger or the touchpad)
[GrabRotationImmediateMode=true]: Camera rotates where you are looking at
[GrabRotationImmediateMode=false]: Camera rotates with the controller
- Added new XML option
<RotationMultiplier>to determine the direction and strength of the rotation with the warp tool
- Started implementing 3D audio
- Added a new way to rotate the camera single-handedly (while grab-moving, press the trigger button to rotate there)
- Improved laser pointer positioning
- Internal changes
VRGIN update release. Things may be broken.
- Fixed a bug that caused issues when
- Updated VRGIN version, which applies a bunch of changes that I implemented for Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku (which is a great in VR -- check it out.)
- Improved controls for Rift users (more or less)
- In the play tool, move the stick right to increase speed, move it left to decrease speed
- Rotate and scale as described here
- Improved gaze... maybe?
- Light and effect sliders should now work
- If you don't like it, disable it in vr_settings.xml or lower your effect settings.
- Made the look-at-me functionality a bit more robust. Hopefully.
- Fixed particle system in character editor that would move with the camera.
- Just a reminder: RTFM
This is a kinda experimental release in that much of the input processing changed slightly.
- Girls now look at you (if you configured them to via 1 and 2)
- You should now be able to leave H-scenes with the Vive controllers
- You can now close the game!
- Fixed some issues with the Vive controllers (hopefully)
For those interested, the problem with the game exit dialog was that it was shown by intercepting and cancelling calls to
Application.Quit(). Unfortunately, SteamVR was doing the same thing to dispose of everything...