VR mod for Yooka-Laylee (Toybox & full version).
- Download the latest release from the release page
- Extract the contents into your Yooka-Laylee directory (right click on Yooka-Laylee ➔ Properties ➔ Local Files ➔ Browse local files...)
- Drag YookaLaylee64.exe onto IPA.exe
- Disable Use Desktop Game Theatre while SteamVR is active in the game properties
Now, whenever you start the game with SteamVR running, it will automatically switch into VR mode. (You will still get the warning that VR isn't supported -- just click it away.)
If you want to disable this behavior (e.g. to use the cinema mode), open the launch configuration dialog and add
--novr. Likewise, you can force VR using
In addition to the traditional game controls, you have a number of VR-specific commands:
|Backspace / Right Stick (1.5s)||Recenter view|
|Insert||Apply image effects (Anti-Aliasing, etc.)|
|F4||Change GUI projection mode|
|Move GUI up / down|
|Move GUI away / closer|
|Rotate GUI left / right|
More are to be found in the file vr_settings.xml. Most notably, you can change the scale to your own liking and toggle the vignetting.
If you want to get rid of this mod:
- Drag YookaLaylee64.exe onto IPA.exe while pressing Alt.