- zend-service-wordpress 8 A Zend Framework service class for the WordPress XML-RPC api
- shocktrooper 8 Automated mass-patching for shellshocker bash vulnerabilities
- redmine-authsource-clientlogin 4 An AuthSource subclass for Redmine to allow logging in via Gmail and/or Hosted Google Apps accounts
- phing-ext-gittasks 3 Extra git tasks for phing (extending the GitBaseTask provided by recent phing releases)
- apache2-mod-fortune 2 Apache module to insert a random, hopefully interesting, adage into the server environment
Repositories contributed to
- evolution/wordpress 11 Rapidly create, develop, & deploy WordPress across multiple environments.
- evolution/wordpress-example 1 Example WordPress project generated by WordPress Evolution
- augustohp/ansible-role-apache 0 Ansible Role - Apache 2.x.
- ansible/ansible 10,219 Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications— automate…
- zertrin/iptables-persistent 42 An 'init.d' script (aimed at Debian) to make iptables rules persistent over reboots. This one is modified to handle fail2ban's rules reloading and to be compatible with ip6tables for IPv6-enabled s…
Contributions in the last year 163 total Mar 30, 2014 – Mar 30, 2015
Longest streak 6 days August 25 – August 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed