Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- [Market Prices] Market Tab not working I've added a market provider for the official CCP's ESI market prices and orders endpoint! At the first sight it works but could be buggy. Please give me your feedback in the issue tracker on GitHub. This market provider will selected by default. You can change it back to Fuzzwork one in settings.
- [Fitter] Legion Core Sub - Neutralizer Fitting Bonus.
- Updated SDE. Finally Tengu image is good again.
- [Prism] Asset Viewer - Error exporting Assets
- Possibly could be fixed long Prism loading time if it depends on EVE Central down.
- Remove Google+ account from release message file
- [Skill planner][Bug] Advanced weapon upgrade
- [Item Browser][Bug] #System crash EveHQ
- [Prism][Bug] Invention jobs
- [Prism][Bug] BP material calculations
- [Prism][Bug] Asset viewer locations. Player owned structures
- [Fitter][Bug] Localized Eve Fitting import
- [Fitter][Bug] Polarized weapons and T3 subsystems
- [Fitter][Bug] Asklepian implants
- [Fitter][Bug] Mindlink related implants don't work
- [Fitter][Bug] Drone speed not affected by Drone Navigation skill
- [Prism] Select search textbox after click on Reset in BP Manager
- [Fitter][Bug] Some SC subsystems set signature radius but not add
- [Fitter][Bug] Pacifier interfere to all modules with Warp Speed increase
- [Fitter][Bug] Legion Core - Energy Parasitic Complex has wrong Affected entity ID for Remote Shield Booster PWG reduction bonus
- EVE Settings backup and restore are rewritten. [Core][Bug] EVE settings backing up doesn't work. It was pretty stale code. CCP changed a few times some details where user settings are saved. Especially notable is adding profiles for accounts. Your old backups will not work, please make a new backups. As well as parts of this problem were bugs [Core][Bug] EveHQ don't backup EVE settings for Singularity server profiles and [Core][Bug] EveHQ don't store EVE folder settings. As a minor change I've removed gradient backgrounds from this page, rearranged a bit controls, their sizes and tab order.
- Prism production jobs and batches management changed significantly. Now you can add production job(s) into an existing batch or into a new batch from context menu. You can delete batch(es) and job(s) from Batch Jobs tree. I've removed buttons for Delete Job action and moved this action into context menu. Remaining buttons were enlarged a bit to look better and be easier accessible.
- [Fitter][Bug]Contextual command "Find Module To Fit" on T3 subsystem slots spams an error message dialog.
- [Fitter][Bug] Missile damage analysis handled incorrectly.
- [Prism][Bug] Blueprint calculator throws an exception on open.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.