- Chaos Communication Camp Schedule app: F-Droid, Google Play
- Chaos Communication Congress Schedule app: F-Droid, Google Play
The app is available for Android devices.
Table of contents
- View program by day and rooms (side by side)
- Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode) and tablets
- Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
- Add events to favorites list
- Export favorites list
- Setup alarms for individual events
- Add events to your personal calendar
- Share a link to an event with others
- Keep track of program changes
- Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
Event descriptions excluded
- The feedback system of Frab and Pretalx
- c3nav - An indoor navigation project
- Engelsystem - Online tool for coordinating helpers and shifts on large events
- Chaosflix - Android app for media.ccc.de, share Fahrplan favorites with Chaosflix to import them as bookmarks
The application is designed to work both on smartphones and on tablets. Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer versions are supported.
- The app is designed to consume event data published in a specific format as provided by Frab, Pretalx or Wafer. The file format produced by the predecessor software, Pentabarf, cannot be consumed out of the box.
- In general it is possible to re-deployed the app for other events which provide the same event file format.
To start development open the project in Android Studio.
The customization guide explains in all details how to create an app for your event.
If you want to create your own signed release builds, copy the
gradle.properties.example file in the
and rename it to
gradle.properties. This file contains the signing information which is used in the build process.
Make sure to edit the file contents to point to your own keystore files.
- The project was started as "CampFahrplan" in 2011 and has been developed by Daniel Dorau. He published the app for Chaos Communication Camp and Chaos Communication Congress in the following years. The app served as a digital schedule for thousands of users.
- In 2013, Tobias Preuss started contributing. Soon after he started to redeploy the app for other events such as FOSSGIS, FrOSCon, MRMCD and other conferences.
- In August 2017 the project moved to a new location and was renamed to "EventFahrplan" to acknowledge its broader usage.
Portions Copyright 2008-2011 The K-9 Dog Walkers and 2006-2011 the Android Open Source Project.
Copyright 2013-2021 johnjohndoe Copyright 2011-2015 Daniel Dorau Contributions from 0x5ubt13, Adriano Pereira Junior, Akarsh Seggemu, Andrea Marziali, Andy Scherzinger, Andreas Schildbach, Animesh Verma, bashtian, bjoernb, Björn Olsson Jarl, ButterflyOfFire, cacarrara, Caio Volpato, cketti, codingcatgirl, entropynil, ideadapt, Jasper van der Graaf, Joergi, koelnkalkverbot, Larissa Yasin, ligi, Mateus Baptista, Matthias Hunstock, MichaelRocks, Nghiem Xuan Hien, NiciDieNase, Noemis, Omicron, Poschi, Sjors van Mierlo, Stefan Medack, SubOptimal, Teeranai.P, Torsten Grote, Victor Herasme, Vladimir Alabov, Yanicka Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.