Event Store OSS v3.0.5 immediately replaces v3.0.4. This is necessary as the Windows binaries previously provided for download of v3.0.4 had been built from an incorrect source tag and contained breaking changes. v3.0.4 binaries have been withdrawn from download.
Consequently, the Linux and MacOS builds are the same as v3.0.4 except for the version number. The changes to the from v3.0.3 are listed below:
Event Store Server
- Fixed a bug which could cause a replica to enter an infinite loop during initial replication of merged chunks.
Event Store UI
- Fixed an issue that was preventing copying event data from the head of a stream. EventStore/EventStore.UI#60
- The UI will now redirect to desired page after authentication. EventStore/EventStore.UI#59
- Fixed a series of memory/performance issues plaguing the UI. EventStore/EventStore.UI#58
- The poller now behaves correctly and on the head of a stream, the user will now see events as they appear in the stream. The user also has the ability to pause the poller such that event data can be copied or inspective. EventStore/EventStore.UI@6cd0402