Module-based content management system with a user friendly interface, based on a simplified MVC framework.
The Everest CMS is currently under development.
Please visit the project board to get more information about the next releases.
- About 20 MB disk space
- Apache 2.4 or newer
- PHP 7.1 or a newer
- MySQL 5 (or MariaDB 10) or newer
- Create a database schema (we recommend utf8mb4_unicode_ci as collation)
- Create a user for the database schema and grant it with data definition (CREATE, DROP, ALTER, ...) and data manipulation (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, ...) permissions
- Download and unpack the installation package of the latest release.
- Upload or move the file and folders to the root directory of your website. The index.php needs to be in the root directory of your website (e.g. /www_root/mysite.tld/index.php)
- Open the website in your browser and follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Done, enjoy your new website!
- Download the update package.
- Upload and install the update package in the backend under maintenance
If you have troubles uploading the update package, you have to increase the maximum file size for uploads in the PHP configuration (php.ini) to at least 10MB.
upload_max_filesize = 10M post_max_size = 10M
Everest CMS is released under the GNU General Public License v3.