Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Changed defaults for some settings.
- Replaced "Advanced Force Heat Level" hack with "Ultimate Force Heat Level" hack.
- Added toggle cops option for Ultimate Force Heat Level hack.
- Added Freeze Camera option.
- Added an option to expand memory pools.
- Fixed default button issue with hot position dialog boxes.
- Re-added main thread delay. (Should fix lag issues from v7.)
- Changed cop lights and headlights methods with more proper ones.
- Removed brightness settings for them.
- Fixed an issue with Load Any Save Game hack. Non-Extra Options users now should be able to load save games from Extra Options users.
- Removed Time bug fix.
- Added an option to skip NIS scenes.
- Fixed disambiguation between "Headlights" and "HeadLights".
v184.108.40.2068 (Build 7; Rev.01) :
- Changed default values and comments for some ini options.
- Fixed an issue with SelectableMarkerCount option.
v220.127.116.117 (Build 7; Rev.01) :
- Added Debug Watch Car camera.
- Added an option to let AI opponents select more cars.
- Added an option to make car randomizations work like NFS Carbon. (Random cars without vinyls)
- Added an option to show unique visual parts in customization shop.
- Added an option to show "Time Of Day" in Video Options menu.
- Added an option to make more cars and events available in random races.
- Added NFSU2 Style Look Back camera.
- Added options to change Debug Camera Turbo and Super Turbo speeds.
- Added an option to have 100 cars in car lot with new save games.
- Added an experimental option to remove catch up. (Needs confirmation)
- Added an option to remove rev limiter. (Better top speeds!)
- Added an option to change selectable marker count after beating Blacklist rivals.
- Added some tweaks for speedbreaker.
- Added an option to show non-pursuit cops in minimap.
- Added an option to remove player's face pixelation from busted screen.
- Added speed limit controllers for Speeding, Excessive Speeding and Reckless Driving infractions.
- Added time bug fix.
- Added an experimental car skin fix. (ONLY FOR EXPERTS)
- Added a fix for immobile collisions / infinite mass of some objects.
- Added bordered windowed mode.
- Added an option to skip Career Intro.
- Added an option to let users execute multiple instances of the game at the same time.
- Fixed crash issue for blacklist menu when ReplayBlacklistRaces is enabled.
- Reworked Cops option into Heat Level option, like in PS2 Alpha 124.
- Reworked ShowHiddenTracks option with a new race list generation method.
- ShowHiddenTracks option is now independent from UnlockAllThings.
- Fixed visibility and position of Maximum Performance button for career customization.
- Reworked ShowAllCustomizationsForAllCars to ShowMoreCustomizationOptions.
- Fixed an issue with Cops option for Speedtrap races.
- Reverted back to old compilation settings. (Increased ASI size again) (That should fix DLL issues, sorry Xan.)