Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This release includes the following changes:
- The cell-by-cell audit has been removed.
- The global view has been renamed "Reveal/Hide Structure."
- Reveal/Hide Structure can be optionally run to show input reference patterns using gradients.
This version has the following changes:
- The dependence analysis library has been completely replaced for performance reasons. Analysis is done on a per-sheet basis. ExceLint is roughly 10x faster now.
- Lots of old functions, from the many abandoned approaches tried during R&D, have been removed.
This is the first public release of ExceLint. This release provides step-by-step formula audits as well as a global reference visualization.