Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Translations are now managed with the Transifex tools.
You can participate with our Transifex project
- New locales: cs-CZ, pl, sk
- Thunderbird Global Search preferences to explain that emailtag need them and won't work if disabled.
- Use Makefile instead of custom build shell (#98)
- Update install.rdf, README with new community
- Builds now will disable automatic update checker to avoid issue with new forks
- XML requests sent to Exchange servers now set "utf-8" for Content-Type HTTP header.
- Logs now redirects to ExchangeCalendar Github community (#92)
- Code tree has been structured to distinguish parts of the module (#80)
Current parts are now: addressbook, calendar, common and emailtag
Namespaces were updated too to reflect the new code structure.
- Compatibilty with Lightning 5.4.2 and the new option to edit events and tasks from tabs (#60)
- Some events were hidden from month view due to TimeZone errors (#67)
- Hide password in logs if requested (#100)
- Hide password shown in dialog boxes (#103)
- debug preferences were always enabled, they are now removed (#133)
It was disabling cache and forced the Thunderbird Global Search Indexer to be enabled.