Skip to content
- Q0601 - What does the error *Neither the xxx router nor the yyy transport set a
- Q0602 - Exim keeps crashing with segmentation errors (signal 11 or 139) during
- Q0603 - How can mails that are being routed through routers that do not set
- Q0604 - I want to use MMDF-style mailboxes. How can I get Exim to append the
- Q0605 - If a user's mailbox is over quota, is there a way for me to set it up so
- Q0606 - I'm using tmail to do local deliveries, but when I turned on the
- Q0607 - When I activate return receipt > for example in Netscape Mailbox sending options, then I get an error
- Q0608 - What does the message retry time not reached [for any host] on the log
- Q0609 - Exim seems to be sending the same message twice, according to the log,
- Q0610 - How can I force the next retry time for a host to be now?
- Q0611 - I set up
|/bin/grep Subject|/usr/bin/smbclient -M <netbiosname> as an
- Q0612 - Why does the pipe transport add a line starting with
- Q0613 - I have set
fallback_hosts on my smtp transport, but after the
- Q0614 - After the holidays my ISP has always hundreds of e-mails waiting for me.
- Q0615 - When a message in the queue got to 12h old, Exim wrote *retry timeout
- Q0616 - Can Exim add a Content-Length: header to messages it delivers?
- Q0617 - Exim seems to be trying to deliver a message every 10 minutes, though
- Q0618 - I am trying to set exim up to have a automatic failover if it sees that
- Q0619 - I can't get Exim to deliver over NFS. I get the error *fcntl() failed:
- Q0620 - Why does Exim bounce messages without even attempting delivery, giving
- Q0621 - My .forward file is
|/usr/bin/procmail -f- and mail gets delivered,
- Q0622 - Can I write an ordinary file when I run a perl script as a transport
- Q0623 - My /var/spool/mail has grown drastically. Is there any possibility of
- Q0624 - Sendmail has a program called smrsh that restricts what binaries can
- Q0625 - I wish to have large emails go out one at a time.
- Q0626 - Exim can route local parts independent of their case, but the Cyrus LMTP
- Q0627 - Is there a command I can send to Exim to retry all queued messages
- Q0628 - I have the default retry rule, which I thought meant that Exim should
- Q0629 - I'm having trouble with quotas and Courier, because Exim is not handling
- Q0630 - How can I configure Exim to deliver to a Cyrus message store?
- Q0631 - I would like to choose a retry rule based on on the sender rather than
- Q0632 - What does the error *User 1 set for local_mbx_delivery transport is on
- Q0633 - Why is \$domain not set in the smtp transport?
- Q0634 - How can I stop a local transport from trying to access the user's home
- Q0635 - The log message error ignored appears after some delivery failures.