World Handler - Command GUI
The World Handler provides a simple and easy to use graphical user interface for commands. It lets you create powerful and complex sub-commands alongside NBT-structures within seconds.
- GUI for commands
- Client Commands: advancement, blockdata, clear, clone, difficulty, effect, enchant, fill, gamemode, gamerule, give, kill, recipe, scoreboard, setworldspawn, spawnpoint, summon, tag, team, time, trigger, weather, xp
- Server Commands: ban, deop, kick, op, pardon, save-all, save-off, save-on, whitelist
- World and player information
- /wh for a simplified /fill and /clone
- Expandable GUI with json files and child mods
- Client-side only
Download World Handler or build from source
- Make sure Minecraft Forge is installed (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- Select your Minecraft directory
- Click Install
- Navigate to
- Copy the
- Follow the steps below
- Select Forge as your profile
- Launch Minecraft
- Join a world or server
Vto open the World Handler
≥ 1.14.4: Manual:
1.9-1.12: Ingame: Mods -> World Handler -> Config (Manual:
≤ 1.8: Manual:
Installation with ModLoader (1.6.2)
- Navigate to
- Copy all files of the
- Run Minecraft
Q: Is this client-side only ?
Q: Can you port this to fabric, liteloader, rift, etc ?
Q: Can i add this to my modpack ?
A: Yes, as long as you give credit
Only the latest game version will be supported and updated with new features
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3