Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
updating local branch #1
* Update free-programming-books-pt_BR.md Add the book "The Road to Learn React" * Add the the notation "Leanpub account or valid email requested"
* Added Java screencast in new section Created a new section for Java Added a screencast playlist * Fix ordering of author and (screencast)
…ookFoundation#3131) * Removed non-working book link The link gets redirected to www.oreilly.com. The 1st chapter is still available to read online at https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/python-cookbook-3rd/9781449357337/ch01.html * Removed another redirected book The URL is redirected to http://jasonrbriggs.com/python-for-kids/ which is not available for free.
* added p5.js * Added hyperlink * inline linking fix * added p5.js under screencast * removed p5.js from courses * added blank line between heading and section
The "official" Dive Into Python links no longer go to the books. There is no great authoritative link to use since Mark Pilgrim left the internet, but these are returned high in Google results and appear to load really quickly.
* Added cloud computing interactive tutorials * Updated Cloud links to be class specific Updated Cloud links to be class specific & added registration required * Fixed index link for cloud computing * Corrected cloud courses for free tutorials Some of the introductory courses were not free. These have been corrected and proper free training listed.
* Curso Portugues C# * restore space to satisfy linter wonder if the alphabetization is correct
* Added elements of programming to C++ list * Fix the alphabetical order of Elements of Programming on C++ list * Removing a trailing slash from Elements of Programming URI
* Added "AspectJ Kitabı" author's name * Added C books authors names * Added "CSS Dersleri" author name * Author names added Added "D Programlama Dili" and "Fortran Programlama Dili" authors names * Update free-programming-books-tr.md * Update pr no trailing slash on host names, pdf notation is after author name
Added the book "SAP Code Style Guides - Clean ABAP", which is an adoption of Robert C. Martin's "Clean Code" for the language ABAP. The license is CC BY 3.0.
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code. Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed. Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes. Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch. Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported. You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion. Outdated suggestions cannot be applied. This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved. Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews. Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.