Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Quick Start Guide for Users
Version 1.2.0 and later (latest version)
- Install the latest Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Start a server on which ExplorViz should run (a fully-configured docker container can be found here).
- Start monitoring an application
Version 1.1.1 and earlier
- Download the latest release.
- Put the
ROOT.warinto your application server (e.g., Apache Tomcat).
- Add the
explorviz-monitoring.jarto your application's
- Locally start your application with the additional parameter
http://127.0.0.1:8080in your HTML5 compatible browser (e.g., Chrome). As default, ExplorViz monitors all method calls. You might want to configure the monitoring beforehand as described in Monitoring Configuration.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.