Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the first stable release after switching to a new technlogy stack im combination with a microservice architecture.
This release is easiliy deployable with Docker and Docker Compose.
In order to deploy this release, please take a look into our latest Quick Start Guide for Users.
More guides and documentation can be found in our Wiki.
- Employing the JSONAPI specification and implementation for exchanging data with frontend and between services.
- New Feature: SQL-Viewer - showing monitored SQL-Statements.
- New Feature: Trace Replayer - showing single steps of monitored Traces within applications.
- Restructured the project in multiple microservices, which are deployable with Docker.
- Automated generation of documentation (Javadoc) and publishing to GithubPages.
- Switched from Maven to Gradle.
- Updated landscape serialization to current version FST.
- Minor refactoring and cleanup, especially interface-related.
- #15 - Removed the container for timestamps.
- #30 - Tests for auth service.
- #17 - The DummyExtension now use the backend provider.
- #18 - Multiple are now handled as seperate applications.
- #42 - Use String instead of long for Trace Id.
- #35 - Roles are now verified when creating new users.
- #33 - Fixed that created user cannot obtain roles.
- #34 - Fixed that a list of users does not contain roles.