This is the first stable release after switching to a new technlogy stack im combination with a microservice architecture.
This release is easiliy deployable with Docker and Docker Compose.
In order to deploy this release, please take a look into our latest Quick Start Guide for Users.
More guides and documentation can be found in our Wiki.
- Employing the JSONAPI specification and implementation for exchanging data with frontend and between services.
- New Feature: SQL-Viewer - showing monitored SQL-Statements.
- New Feature: Trace Replayer - showing single steps of monitored Traces within applications.
- Restructured the project in multiple microservices, which are deployable with Docker.
- Automated generation of documentation (Javadoc) and publishing to GithubPages.
- Switched from Maven to Gradle.
- Updated landscape serialization to current version FST.
- Minor refactoring and cleanup, especially interface-related.
- #15 - Removed the container for timestamps.
- #30 - Tests for auth service.
- #17 - The DummyExtension now use the backend provider.
- #18 - Multiple are now handled as seperate applications.
- #42 - Use String instead of long for Trace Id.
- #35 - Roles are now verified when creating new users.
- #33 - Fixed that created user cannot obtain roles.
- #34 - Fixed that a list of users does not contain roles.