This release includes improvements in microservice decomposition, performance,
and user management affairs.
The release is easiliy deployable with Docker and Docker Compose.
In order to deploy this release, please take a look into our latest Quick Start Guide for Users.
More guides and documentation can be found in our Wiki.
- #69, #70, #60 - Further decomposition in microservices (also see https://github.com/ExplorViz/docs/wiki/Specifications)
- #76, #80, #84 - Refactoring of user management affairs and the related data model
- #58 - Refactoring of config annotation resolvers for easy deployment
- #43 - Refactoring of Docker environment resolvers for easy deployment
- #49 - Updated Gradle to version 5.2
- #38, #44 - Improved performance when landscapes are loaded via timeline
- #48, #73 - Various bug fixes
- Fixed 100% CPU single core workload due to analysis-service (problem was a Kieker-related TCP reader)