This release includes improvements in microservice decomposition, performance, and code quality affairs.
The release is easiliy deployable with Docker and Docker Compose.
In order to deploy this release, please take a look into our latest Quick Start Guide for Users.
More guides and documentation can be found in our Wiki.
- #97 - Provide resource classes for every model type
- #85 - Swagger API descriptions
- #56 - Database reconnection pattern
- #102 - Update Java 8 LTS to Java 11 LTS
- #103 - Fix Gradle Deprecations
- #83 - Limit Jersey filter scope
- #106 - Refactor authentication and authorization handling
- #92 - Permissions: Role-based resource authorization
- #91 - Removed the dummy mode
- #75 - Pagination and Filtering for endpoints
- #86 - Landscape model classes should be sub project of landscape-service
- #93 - History-service: Jesery Unit Test for LandscapeResoruce failing
- #72 - Dummy landscape cannot be drawn in the frontend
- #94 - Deployment via Docker: Landscape download not possible
- #69 - Failing exchange under heavy-load between landscape service and frontend