This is the first stable release after switching to a new technlogy stack im combination with a microservice architecture.
This release is easiliy deployable with Docker and Docker Compose.
In order to deploy this release, please take a look into our latest Quick Start Guide for Users.
More guides and documentation can be found in our Wiki.
- Employing the JSONAPI specification and implementation for exchanging data with frontend and between services.
- #28 - New Feature: Searching within an application for a package or class.
- #83 - New Feature: SQL-Viewer - showing monitored SQL-Statements.
- #31 - New Feature: Trace Replayer - showing single steps of monitored Traces within applications.
- #32 - New Feature: Configuration dialogue for user settings, e.g., a FPS counter.
- #84 - New Feature: User management dialogue
- Automated generation of documentation (Yuidoc) and publishing to GithubPages.
- Minor refactoring and cleanup, especially interface-related.
- Updated Ember and Ember Data to version 3.7.
- Updated used libraries to latest versions.
- #78, #94 - Improving the trace highlighting.
- #15 - Employing now Local & SessionStorage for authentification.
- #45 - Ability to mock the backend. Greatly improves the frontend development process.
- #30 , #43 - Major refactoring of popups within the visualization.
- #95 - Using octicons instead of glypicons in Navar and popups.
- #111 - Data model restructuring related to the backend changes.
- #112 - Enhance user management dialog with user settings.
- #21 - Fixed visualization interaction not working with Firefox.
- #100 - Fixed Ssession data lost on page refresh.
- #112 - Fixed hidden highlighted entities.