Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the first stable release after switching to a new technlogy stack im combination with a microservice architecture.
This release is easiliy deployable with Docker and Docker Compose.
In order to deploy this release, please take a look into our latest Quick Start Guide for Users.
More guides and documentation can be found in our Wiki.
- Employing the JSONAPI specification and implementation for exchanging data with frontend and between services.
- #28 - New Feature: Searching within an application for a package or class.
- #83 - New Feature: SQL-Viewer - showing monitored SQL-Statements.
- #31 - New Feature: Trace Replayer - showing single steps of monitored Traces within applications.
- #32 - New Feature: Configuration dialogue for user settings, e.g., a FPS counter.
- #84 - New Feature: User management dialogue
- Automated generation of documentation (Yuidoc) and publishing to GithubPages.
- Minor refactoring and cleanup, especially interface-related.
- Updated Ember and Ember Data to version 3.7.
- Updated used libraries to latest versions.
- #78, #94 - Improving the trace highlighting.
- #15 - Employing now Local & SessionStorage for authentification.
- #45 - Ability to mock the backend. Greatly improves the frontend development process.
- #30 , #43 - Major refactoring of popups within the visualization.
- #95 - Using octicons instead of glypicons in Navar and popups.
- #111 - Data model restructuring related to the backend changes.
- #112 - Enhance user management dialog with user settings.
- #21 - Fixed visualization interaction not working with Firefox.
- #100 - Fixed Ssession data lost on page refresh.
- #112 - Fixed hidden highlighted entities.