This app is currently used by XR Belgium. You can start using it for our own national branch or even at a local group level, but the app allows to manage multiple local groups.
Table of Contents
- Ruby version
- Database setup (PostgreSQL)
- ENV variables
- Additional information
Database setup (PostgreSQL)
rails db:create rails db:migrate
- ALLOWED_ORIGINS (eg. "extinctionrebellion.be,www.extinctionrebellion.be")
- APP_URL (eg. "https://rebels.extinctionrebellion.be")
- SENTRY_DSN (for reporting errors to Sentry)
- MAILTRAIN_API_ENDPOINT (eg. "https://lists.extinctionrebellion.be/api")
- XR_BRANCH_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE (eg. "en")
- XR_BRANCH_TIMEZONE (eg. "Europe/Tallinn", "PST" or "UTC")
No tests yet. Contributions welcome!
- Ruby on Rails
Plus a bunch of Ruby Gems, a complete list of which is at /master/Gemfile.
The Rebels Manager is 100% open source. We encourage and support an active, healthy community that accepts contributions from the public – including you!
We look forward to seeing your pull requests!
They contributed already
All contributors can be found at https://github.com/extinctionrebellion/RebelsManager/graphs/contributors. But yes, this is just the beginning.
The Rebels Manager is built with love and rage.