A collection of handy plugins for impactJS, in various stages of functioning and completeness. Will be updated in parallel with games I am working on, so only features I need are included. If you want something added, put in a feature request or a pull request.
- Ajax - using a promise/deferred object system, this is used to make RESTful AJAX calls inside of a Game
- ArrayUtils - a collection of array/object utilities commonly found in libraries such as underscore.js
- Camera - a simple object to track moving the world instead of actually moving the world
- Draw - a wrapper for some HTML5 canvas drawing operations, similar to Processing
- ImageLoader - a plugin for loading image assets asyncronously into a Game
- Screenshake - a plugin to provide screen translations over time to simulate screenshakes
- Button - very simple button logic for hover and active effects using a 3-image spritesheet (no text)