C# SDK for the EyeTribe Dev Kit
This is the C# library implementation for the EyeTribe Dev Kit. This reference implementation provides a C# interface for communicating with the EyeTribe Server through the open EyeTribe API. The library allow developers to get started quickly and focus their efforts on creating truly immersive and innovative apps using our eye tracking technology.
Download the latest NuGet package or grab via Package manager:
PM> Install-Package EyeTribe.ClientSdk
Open source C# Samples for windows are available through GitHub. These samples shows how to calibrate the EyeTribe Server and give examples of how unique user experiences can be created using eye tracking.
A prebuilt version of the library is available under releases. The EyeTibe C# SDK is backwards compatible to .Net 3.5 (for Unity support) and also support .net 4.5. Should you wish to build it yourself, please follow the below instructions:
- Download & install Visual Studio Express 2013 or higher
- For .Net 3.5 builds, make sure to download and install .Net Framwork 3.5 SP1 if not already supported by your Windows installation.
- Open solution file in compliant Visual Studio version and build.
- Have questions or need support? Visit our developer forum, to find answers to your questions and share your experiences with others developers.
- Have a bug to report? Open a new issue and tell us what you are experiencing. Please add library version and full log if possible.
- Have a feature request? Either open a new issue or post in our developer forum. Tell us what feature you are missing and what it should do.