I have created my own hardware and software of Zach Fredin zakqwy Cyborg ring. You can use my Cyborg ring software for this hardware.
You can find more information on my blog : blog.f0cks.net/projects/Cyborg-ring.
- This hardware has been created with Eagle Version 7.7.0.
- All GERBER files are included in F0cks_CyborgRing_Gerber.zip.
- You can create directly your board using my OSHPark Project:
- I have added the BOM with component links from Digikey (and button cells from eBay).
- You will probably need to edit the board to fit the ring to your finger ( diameter is around 17mm).
- Geoffrey Enjolras - F0cks
In agreement with Zach Fredin, this code is released under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license, available here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
Completely inspired by Zach Fredin zakqwy.