The following is a list of papers that FALCONN builds on.
Papers About LSH
- P. Indyk, R. Motwani, "Approximate Nearest Neighbors: Towards Removing the Curse of Dimensionality", STOC 1998 (link to the journal version joint with S. Har-Peled)
- M. Charikar, "Similarity Estimation Techniques from Rounding Algorithms", STOC 2002 (link)
- Q. Lv, W. Josephson, Z. Wang, M. Charikar, K. Li, "Multi-Probe LSH: Efficient Indexing for High-Dimensional Similarity Search", VLDB 2007 (link)
- K. Terasawa, Y. Tanaka, "Spherical LSH for Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search on Unit Hypersphere", WADS 2007 (link)
- A. Andoni, P. Indyk, T. Laarhoven, I. Razenshteyn, L. Schmidt, "Practical and Optimal LSH for Angular Distance", NIPS 2015 (link)