FFAA MOD Translation
Public repository to contribute into the translation of the FFAAMOD.
To contribute here, simply fork this repository and submit your pull requests for review by me and later I'll send the lastest changes to the official private main repository.
This repository contains all
stringtable.xml files of the FFAA MOD. You can manually make changes by editing them with any code editor or you can use the tabler tool (thanks to bux) to make all easier.
The tool tabler is available here. Instructions are available in that repository but traditionally you should follow this steps.
Submitting a pull request
- Fork and clone this repository to your local folder
- Open all
stringtable.xmlfiles inside addon folder in one UI.
- Add keys, languages and edit translations in an Excel-like grid view.
- Save all changes back to the localization files.
- Keep an eye on the translation progress with statistics – right-clicking the chart let's you copy them to clipboard.
- When finish, push it to your fork and submit a pull request.
- Pat your self on the back and wait for your pull request to be reviewed and merged.