Bombardier CRJ700 series
This is a project to develop the Bombardier CRJ700/900/1000 regional jet for FlightGear Flight Simulator.
It is already a highly complete and functional aircraft, with a realistic model, cockpit, and autopilot. Contributions and pull requests, of course, are welcome.
For more information check ./Docs/
See LICENSE .
Initial version and FDM and model made Ryan "Skyop" Miller.
###Major overhaul 2015 by D-JSB and Daniel M.
- New electrical AC and DC system
- Added hydraulic system
- New EICAS pages for AC, DC, hydraulic and doors
- Added cargo doors
- Many little details on PFD/MFD/EICAS:
- Marker beacons
- overspeed warning tape (flaps > 0)
- radar altimeter tape (below 1225ft radar altitude)
- More OHP switch lights (try light test switch on lower center panel)
- Side panel HPA/inch and baro knob work now to set QNH
- Added checklists and tutorial for pre-flight and engine start.
- Implemented DME hold feature (radio stack)
- Many details on flight control panel / FD / AP
Liveries and models also contributed by fellow FlightGear fans:
Special thanks also to these people:
- Emilian Huminiuc ("i4dnf")
- Vivian Meazza
- Syd Adams
Full credits list inside the Docs/ directory.
Basically the entire family, minus the "next-generation CRJ" that Bombardier has marketed.
- CRJ1000 "EuroLite"