Sync/backup entire directories to personal Gitlab projects
Since ~2000 I always setup a "/labs" folder on new computers, it contains various kind of projects.
Even if I have continuous backup in place through Backblaze, I wanted, for non-public & non-open-source project to be able to quickly sync/backup them to Gitlab. That's what this script do.
- nodejs & jq.node
- run it
- it will browse every folder located in
- create for them a local git repository if it does not exist
- add every file (following global gitignore rules)
- commit them
- create a personnal private project on gitlab
- git push to it
Roadmap / will accept pull-request for
- Dockerfile + auto-build for easier use