This project is unmaintained
Due to the encryption update in 8.x.x, a patched version of
libg.so with the standard public key is needed for
CoCSharp.Server to work properly. Here are the steps needed to patch
libg.so or you can use
coc-patcher a small but great utility made in python by clugh to patch
libg.so and sign the APK itself.
What can it do?
- Includes classes that defines common Clash of Clans data.
- CoCSharp.Csv: Clash of Clans format CSV reader.
- Includes classes for reading CSV files.
- CoCSharp.Logic: Village object structures and logic.
- Includes classes for village objects: Village, Trap, Obstacle, Building etc...
- CoCSharp.Network: Clash of Clans network protocol implementation.
- Includes classes for reading, writing messages & packet definitions.
- CoCSharp.Networking.Cryptography: Clash of Clans encryption implementation.
- Include class for encryption version 7.x.x & 8.x.x version.
To be able to run the Post Build properly you must have
mono in your
The simplest way to compile CoCSharp is to open the solution in Visual Studio and pressing
F6 to build the entire
solution, it will restore the nuget packages as well. Or you could use the latest version of mono and nuget to compile CoCSharp.
Run the following commands to build CoCSharp with mono.
Clone the project using git.
git clone --branch=rewrite git://github.com/FICTURE7/CoCSharp.git
Then you will have to restore the nuget packages, to get the dependencies.
In the root directory run or where
CoCSharp.sln is located.
Then you should have the compiled binaries in
/bin, and you should be able to run the binaries using the latest
version of mono.
If you would like to check the version of mono you're using
Just create a fork and make changes to it, like adding features from Clash of Clans, fixing bugs and also reporting them because we want a solid software right? Follow the code style else I won't merge your pull request, its not that hard to follow ;]. Make your pull requests focused and readable. You can also contribute by creating issues and reporting bugs, giving ideas for enhancement and by finding issues in the documentation.
You can also contribute by just giving a star or forking us, also by spreading the word about the project. ^^
Am not any merging pull requests like a clan search API which completely drifts away from the goal of this project. If you want to make a clan search API, use CoCSharp as a library and go ahead. :]
Contact me via my e-mail, FICTURE7@gmail.com if you have any question.
Massive thank you to those guys who helped with the project and specially the MVPs. :]
* [CoCSharp.Server]( Projects Using CoC#https://github.com/FICTURE7/CoCSharp/tree/rewrite/CoCSharp.Server): *(Work in progress)* * Server that can do some stuff. It also supports the latest 8.x.x encryption. Yey! * [CoCSharp.Client](https://github.com/FICTURE7/CoCSharp/tree/rewrite/CoCSharp.Client): *(7.x.x available on `master` branch)* * Simple client that can read chat message and send keep alive requests. * [CoCSharp.Proxy](https://github.com/FICTURE7/CoCSharp/tree/rewrite/CoCSharp.Proxy): *(Work in progress)* * Proxy that logs raw decrypted packets and village JSON layout.
CoCSharp is licensed under the permissive MIT License.
CoCSharp is not officially affiliated with Supercell.