Level up! Availability (availability_xp)
Moodle plugin to limit the access to course content according to the user level of experience.
- Restrict access to users with a level greater or equal than x.
- Moodle 2.7 or greater.
- Block Level up!
How to use
- Install the block Level up!
- Install this plugin
- Add the block 'Level up!' to a course
- Find the new 'Level' restriction under 'Restrict access' in activity/section settings
If you have configured Moodle to allow plugin installation from the user interface, and you received a zip of the plugin, follow the following steps. If not, refer to the manual process.
- Visit the Install plugins admin page (Site administration > Plugins > Install plugins)
- Drag & drop the plugin in the Zip package area
- Click Install plugin from the ZIP file and follow the process
- Place the content of this plugin in the folder
- Visit your admin's Notifications page (Site administration > Notifications)
- Follow the upgrade process
Licensed under the GNU GPL License