A serial port library for Scilab.
FEATURES: - no installation required; Just copy SiSeLi into your Scilab project directory. - Supports all kinds of serial ports, including USB, Bluetooth or virtual connections. - baud rates up to 3MBit/s - unlimited amount of simultaneous connections - supports DLE sequenced packet mechanism - ...
- buy more beer
SiSeLi's source code comes with two separate Code::Blocks project files for 32- or 64-bit DLL compilation.
Due to some bugs in the TDM64-GCC, you can (currently) NOT build 32 bit DLLs with it, hence, the 32 bit project file requires an installation of the 32 bit TDM-GCC edition.
V0.1 initial release
- NEW: added slInit() function
V0.2 next steps
- FIX: removed some debug lines - CHG: increased default RX buffer size to 30kB
V0.3 never released
- NOP: bummer
V0.4 tiny add-on
- NEW: added slReadArrayN() function
V0.5 baudrate upgrade
- NEW: added baudrates 256000, up to 3MBit/s - FIX: error handling did not work for some functions; always reported "OK"
V0.6 implemented packet read stuff
- NEW: added slReadPacket() - NEW: added slCountPacket() - CHG: reworked complete packet send/write algorithm - CHG: increased simultaneously usable serial ports to 16
V0.7, refactoring and minor improvements
- NEW: switched over to TDM-GCC and Code::Blocks - NEW: slLoadLib.sci now auto-selects the right DLL (x86/x64) - NEW: started to remove old C-style stuff - NEW: unlimited amount of serial ports (previously limited to 16) - CHG: slMount() does not require the handle argument any longer. - CHG: slReadByte() does not require the 2nd argument if NONBLOCKING