A simple, but quite versatile and configurable, long-time 8 channel SD-card data logger. Powered by a PIC18 and SourceBoost Compiler.
For hardware and more info, visit www.askrprojects.net/hardware/xpiclog/index.html
Unfortunately, all the source code files can not be put in a subdirectory. This is a limitation of MPLab in conjunction with SourceBoost. Doesn't feel right, but doesn't hurt either...
Currently (5/2018) under heavy maintenance.
For working code, use branch
- fix date limits (>31 days)
- fix other things
- update to newest FatFs
- add command to browse SD-card contents
- enable the external trigger mechanism
- update (or rewrite) SD-card library
- rewrite for XC8 compiler (maybe)
- new project files for MPLabX - modifications for newer Sourceboost compiler versions
- LED now on in MENU MODE (half brightness) - continue to write to card after overflow (previous write error)