Xcos on Cloud
Xcos is an open source graphic simulator available with Scilab. Scilab can be installed on all major Operating Systems
The main aim of this project will be to port core functionalities of Xcos to a browser-only version that can be used without installing additional plugins or software on the cloud.
git clone https://github.com/FOSSEE/xcos_on_cloud Follow the steps given in the pdf- "Steps-to-setup-and-run-Xcos_on_cloud-locally"
This project has a Creative Commons Public License.
An online demo can be found over here:
Developers and Testers
- Dipti Ghosalkar, FOSSEE IIT Bombay
- Rinki Ranjan Nag, FOSSEE IIT Bombay
- Mit Katwala, FOSSEE IIT Bombay
Interns (Year 2017):
- Jayaprakash A, Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad
- Shashank Bhalotia, Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur
- Ritveeka Vashistha, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati
- Dattatreya Sarma GVS, Lendi Institute of Engineering and Technology,JNTUK, Vizianagaram
- Shivendra Pratap Singh, Indian institute of Information Tecnology, Kalyani
- SK Mainul Islam, St. Thomas' College of Engineering & Technology, Kolkata
- RuhiTaj Reddypalli, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
Interns (Year 2018):
- Avinash Agarwal, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
- Swanand Pande, Sardar Patel Institute Of Technology, Mumbai
Initial and Older version of Xcos on Cloud can accessed on following link