Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release only applies to Linux. It fixes #54
Otherwise, this release is exactly the same as 1.9.10.
Better redundant parentheses warnings
Fixed double warnings
- Fixed DarkRP old function rewriter causing syntax error
- Fixed infinite loop with anonymous functions in tables
- Fixed pretty printing commented empty if statements
- Added --pretty-print-files
- ASTLint: Fixed minor warning
Fixes pretty print causing a syntax error some situations (See #41)
Also fixed some minor warning.
The Windows version was out of date up until July 4th. This is now fixed.
Fixed some error in linting.
Also, this build is way smaller than before (at least for Linux). The executable was stripped.
The effect isn't as big on Windows. The executable there went from 20MB to 11MB.
Someone reported the Linux version not working, so I uploaded a non-stripped version as well.