Dozer is a framework for robots built with WPILib to help write fluent, readable code.
- A task scheduler that allows you to write your robot logic as coroutines
- Wrapping of common motors, controllers, and sensors for easy inialization and management
Or add us as a dependency on Maven (coming soon)
Join us on Discord!
Add our built jar archive to
C:\Users\USERNAME on Windows). This jar file will be available to all existing and future projects that are built with WPILib in Eclipse, and will be packaged automatically into the deploy task. Make sure to also add it to your IDE's classpath
(Support coming soon)
- WPILib - The Robot Library this project is based on.
- Maven - Dependency Management
- Zoominfo's Java Generators - A sadly abandoned implementation of lazy generators in java, used to handle coroutines.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Special thanks to all of our mentors in helping us make this project a reality