setup.py --help-commandsfor more information.
- Removed the
- Sundown is now added as a Git submodule.
- Exceptions that are raised in render methods are now shown on STDOUT. The script execution will not stop. Only the render method will stop and return nothing.
- Removed trailing forward slashes from MANIFEST.in. These cause trouble on Windows. (#12/#13)
- Input text now be a byte or unicode string. Callback method arguments are always unicode. The returned text in a callback method can be a byte or unicode string.
- In Python 3 render callbacks couldn't be seen, because the variable that was used to lookup the methods was a byte string. And Python 3 doesn't see byte string and normalstrings as equal.
- Added unit tests.
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from Feb 05, 2012 to Mar 29, 2012. This includes fixes for Visual Studio on Windows: https://github.com/tanoku/sundown/commits/master/
PyInt_FromLongwas renamed to
PyLong_FromLongin Python 3. A macro has been added to fix this. (#7)
- Included the C file generated by Cython again and made Cython an optional
.pyxfile can be compiled with the
--cythonoption. (#6, #8)
- Reimplemented existing functionality in Cython.
- Added renderer classes for customized Markdown rendering (like Redcarpet has).
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from Aug 20, 2011 to Jan 27, 2012: https://github.com/tanoku/sundown/commits/master/
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from 2011-08-03 to 2011-08-09: https://github.com/tanoku/sundown/commits/master/
- Fixed buffer management. It was broken and leaked memory. (tanoku)
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from 2011-07-29 to 2011-08-01: https://github.com/tanoku/sundown/commits/master/
- API change:
misaka.tochas been removed. Instead
HTML_TOC_TREEhas to be passed with
misaka.htmlto get a TOC tree. When
HTML_TOCis used the text will be rendered as usual, but the header HTML will be adjusted for the TOC.
- Updated Sundown files; See commits from 2011-07-22 to 2011-07-24: https://github.com/tanoku/sundown/commits/master/
- Added support for the Superscript extension.
- Fix a typo in
- Fix non-NULL-terminated
- Rename pantyshot to misaka in benchmark.py. (honza)
- Renamed Upskirt to Sundown and updated the source files from 2011-07-04 to 2011-07-19: https://github.com/tanoku/sundown/commits/master
- Fixed minor error in
- Renamed Pantyshot to Misaka.
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-06-06 to 2011-06-23: https://github.com/tanoku/upskirt/commits/master/
- Added Python 3 support.
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-06-05 to 2011-06-09: https://github.com/tanoku/upskirt/commits/master/
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-05-18 to 2011-06-02: https://github.com/tanoku/upskirt/commits/master/
- Added Smartypants render flag.
- Added a
tocfunction that outputs a table of contents.
- Updated Upskirt files; See commits from 2011-05-02 to 2011-05-17: https://github.com/tanoku/upskirt/commits/master/
- Updated Upskirt files; a HTML escaping bug in the XHTML renderer was fixed.
- Initial release.