Reporting tools for MONDO-SAM
Install R and the required packages.
Install R 3.2+. On Ubuntu 15.10+, this is as simple as issuing:
sudo apt-get install -y r-base r-base-dev sudo R -f install.R
Install R and adjust the system environment variables.
In a command prompt with administrator rights, run:
R -f install.R
To edit the script, it is recommended to use RStudio.
To draw a few simple plots, issue the following command:
The results should be the
results.csv file. For a sample CSV file, open the
sample-results.csv file with your favorite spreadsheet software or text editor.
The schema attributes are defined in the following list. For each attribute, we list an example from the Train Benchmark framework
- defines the workflow of the benchmark
Batchscenario defines a workflow with a single read and query operation.
- defines the system under benchmark with it's custom settings
EMF-IncQuery (Local Search)
- specifies the index of the run
🚂there are usually 5 runs, so the Run attribute takes a value between
- defines the benchmark case
- defines the artifact which used by the benchmark
🚂the model size used by the queries and transformations.
- defines the phase of the benchmark
Readphase loads the model
- the metric stored by the particular row
🚂the benchmark uses two metrics;
Time(for measuring the execution time in nanoseconds) and
- defines the index of the current iteration if a step is executed multiple times
Recheckphases in the
Iterationattribute takes a value between
- The value of the metric.
Time, a valid value is
456123123(for an approximately half-second operation), for
Matches, a valid value is