Xash3D FWGS Android
- Download the APK from Xash3D FWGS repo releases page: https://github.com/FWGS/xash3d/releases/latest
- Install the APK.
- Create /sdcard/xash folder.
- Copy "valve" folder from your Half-Life Steam version to /sdcard/xash/. Example: /sdcard/xash/valve -- game data
- Run the game.
Launching other mods
This app can run only Half-Life and mods that doesn't have own game libraries.
Any mod with own custom game libraries required separate launcher with mod game libraries which was ported on Android.
For example, if you want to play Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D.
- Copy caged folder from your steam version of Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D. to /sdcard/xash.
- Open Xash3D FWGS launcher and write to the command-line args:
Example for Half-Life: Blue Shift.
- Copy bshift folder from your steam version of Half-Life: Blue Shift to /sdcard/xash.
- Install separate launcher for Half-Life: Blue Shift from here and run.
For more information about supported mods, see this article.
About all bugs please write to issues with your device and OS info.
- For compiling, run
git submodule init && git submodule update --init --recursive. Otherwise you will get an empty APK, without any libraries.
We use our SDL2 fork. See https://github.com/mittorn/SDL-mirror. Nevermind. We don't use SDL2 anymore.