Simple Framework for Web development.
- MVC concept
- Model class which provides PDO connection and useful methods
- Views with an simple template engine
- Controller for your logical code
- Route system
- Define simple or complex routes with or without parameters
- Breadcrumbs generator
- Config files
- CSS Grid system and helper classes
- Documentation with code examples
What you need:
- PHP version > 5.6
- A webserver like Apache
- Composer package manager
- Database like MySQL
- Run composer install
- Go to app/config/config.inc.php and configure your application.
- Go to app/config/route.inc.php and define your routes.
Some code examples and explanations will you find in the doc/ directory.